The Call for Ideas for Blogging While Brown 2012 is now closed. Programming for the 2012 conference will be announced in February 2012. Thanks to everyone who submitted their ideas and we hope to see you all in Philly!
2012 Program Tracks:
- Building & Managing an Online Community: content creation, engaging readers, blogging etiquette & ethics, SEO, social media and technology
- Monetization: creating an income stream from online content
- Politics/Grassroots Activism: civic engagement, taking your blog offline - community organizing, using social media for good
- PR/Brand Management: creating & managing your brand, marketing & promotion, working with brands
- Social Media Clinics: Designed to introduce beginning bloggers to social media & technology