OUR ATTENDEE SPOTLIGHT IS:
Rachel Travels: Travel Black to Love by Rachel Hill
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO EXPERIENCE AT BLOGGING WHILE BROWN 2015?
I am excited about the conference!
I intend on experiencing:
- meeting other Brown bloggers & networking
- learning how to monetize my blog
- other facets about the industry I am unaware of
WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO START A BLOG?
Once I decided to quit my corporate job last summer, I realized there were not a lot of Brown travel blogs (on the same scale as say, "Nomadic Matt"), and none that I did find, were told from a perspective of a young, successful female who left a "GREAT" life in Corporate America to do what she wanted and loved!
Then came RachelTravels.com
WHERE DO YOU SEE YOU AND YOUR BLOG IN 5 YEARS?
In five years my blog will be allowing me to live a location independent lifestyle, doing highly paid speaking gigs and having coordinated group trips!
What are your top blogging tips for other bloggers?
1) Stay consistent! Post at least once a week
2) Find the "voice" or personality of your blog and stick with it!
3) Do not lose your passion!
What's the promise you make to people who visit your blog?
Learning how to travel on a budget, and a few funny posts about my experiences, and a Free Guide!