Student Discounts and Kapor Center for Social Impact Scholarships
Student Economic Hardship Discount
If you are a full time college student or recent graduate who is experiencing an economic hardship, send an email to Lianne at bloggingwhilebrown [dot] com from your school address and tell her would would like to receive a student discount on a conference registration. The cost of a conference registration will be reduced by 50%. Please be sure to thank the Kapor Center for Social Impact for making this discount possible.
Non-Student Economic Hardship Scholarship - Made Possible by the Kapor Center for Social Impact
Due to a generous sponsorship by the Kapor Center for Social Impact, we are able to offer scholarships to the 2014 Blogging While Brown Conference. Scholarships will be awarded until they run out or until May 5th, whichever comes first..
- You will need to post about why you would like to attend Blogging While Brown 2014 in New York City. Explain how attending Blogging While Brown will help you meet your blogging goals.
- You will need to link to a post from a previous attendee who discusses their Blogging While Brown experience.
- You will need to link to www.bloggingwhilebrown.com.
- You will need to include one of our video highlight reels from the Blogging While Brown Youtube or Vimeo channel.
- Once you have posted to your blog, email the link to Lianne [at] bloggingwhilebrown [dot] com and if your post meets the criteria and you will be provided a code to receive a complimentary Saturday Day Pass.
- You may post this information on any of your social media platforms as long as you can provide links to Lianne.( Blog, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
Again, the deadline is May 5th or until all of the scholarships are handed out.
We will not provide any guidance on how to obtain the information for your post or how to write it. Scholarships do not include the Business of Blogging Pre-Conference.