We are proud to announce that the Call for Ideas for Blogging While Brown 2012 will open Monday, November 7, 2011. Submissions will be accepted until December 5, 2011 and programming will be announced in February 2012
Not interested in being a speaker? Want to suggest a program track, panel or speaker? There will also be an opportunity for you to submit your Blogging While Brown wish list. We encourage your ideas and invite you to help build the conference you want to attend.
Submissions will be accepted for the following program tracks:
- Building & Managing an Online Community: content creation, engaging readers, blogging etiquette & ethics, SEO, social media and technology
- E-Publishing: producing an e-book, marketing & distribution
- Ethics & The Law: best practices for bloggers
- Monetization: creating an income stream from online content
- Politics/Grassroots Activism: civic engagement, taking your blog offline - community organizing, using social media for good
- PR/Brand Management: creating & managing your brand, marketing & promotion, working with brands
- Social Media Clinics: ad networks, tech tips, writing workshop, finding your voice, using Twitter & Facebook, basic design element, anything that encompasses blogging, social media & technology for newbies
All submission must include:
- Panel name & description
- Program track you are submitting for
- Fellow contributing panelists & why
- URLs to support your submission
Thank you in advance for your willingness to share your creativity and skills with your fellow bloggers. Let’s make the 5th annual conference a true celebration of Black Blogging Excellence.