Calling all speakers!
We are proud to announce that the Call for Speakers for Blogging While Brown 2015 is now open!
Selections will be announced in mid-January 2015.
Submission deadline: January 3, 2015
Here are a few topics attendees are interested in learning more about based on our post conference surveys.
- Platform-Specific Analytics
- Leveraging Your Blog for Online Activism
- Measuring and Analyzing ROI
- Affiliate Marketing
- Information Products
- How to work with the media
- Selling Tangible Products (t-shirts, hair products, books accessories)
- How to get started marketing and selling online.
- Blogging Fundamentals
- Ad Serving
- Becoming Your Own Agency
- Latest Tools in Online Activism
- Media Planning and Scheduling Tools
- Platform-Driven Conversions
- Writing & Finding Your Voice
- Collaborations it other bloggers
- Starting Your Blog/Ending Your Blog
- Transitioning to Blogging After a Career Change
- How to effectively use video and vlogging apps an tools
- And of course, the latest updates in Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, Linkedin, Email Marketing, Tumblr, Vine and Instagram.
Thank you in advance for your willingness to share your creativity and skills with your fellow bloggers. Let’s make the 7th annual conference amazing!
2015 speaker application
Please fill out our Speaker Entry Application form to be considered. Thank you!